Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Veteran's Day Weekend

Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA for a bit!

This weekend I took a trip with a couple of the young women from my church and some other leaders. We went to Salt Lake City to see several different Church sites.

We also got to go to a BYU women's volleyball game, which we all loved!

It was snowy and freezing the whole time we were there until the day we left it was sunny! ha

I'm glad to be back in Vegas where it's sunny and 65 today! Instead of snowing and 20! lol

How did you spend your weekend? Did you get Monday off? Is it snowy where you live?

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Thank you to all those veterans and those who are actively serving to protect our freedoms and this great country!!!








  twitterbutton pinterestbutton Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I too am glad to live in Vegas where it is a bit warmer, even though it is still cold! haha
    BTW finally got around to ordering the H2 cleaner. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...